SA Base and Cap TAMKO® SA Base
is a flexible, fiberglass-reinforced, self-adhering rubberized asphalt sheet membrane with a polymer film on the surface and a removable treated split release film on the adhesive side.
TAMKO® SA Cap
- Polymer surface film helps promote excellent bonding of the cap sheet to the base sheet
- Fiberglass reinforcement for added stability during installation
- Self-adhering or nailable for application versatility
- 2 Squares of coverage per roll
is a lightweight, highly flexible, dual-coated, SBS-modified cap sheet constructed with a nonwoven polyester mat, self-adhering adhesive and a split removable release film on the adhesive side. It is surfaced with ceramic granules for protection from ultraviolet degradation.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Polyester reinforcement for puncture and tear resistance
- Available in a variety of colored granule finishes that add curb appeal, help complement other building materials and help protect against UV degradation
- 1 square of coverage per roll
- Flexible SBS-modified asphalt
- Easy application: self-adhered—no torch, no hot asphalt
- Split release film for easier removal when applying
- 15-year Limited Warranty when applied in accordance with TAMKO® application instructions together as a roofing system
- Minimal dead load weight
- TAMKO® SA Base and Cap sheets are available in selected areas. Please contact 1-800-641-4691 for further information.
- Produced in Joplin, Missouri