EXPERIENCE TITAN XT™ AND EARN MORE WITH NO MINIMUM PURCHASE
Experience the shingle that contractors are calling
“The best shingle I’ve ever grabbed ahold of.”
Nathan C. — TAMKO Certified Contractor Installer
And EARN $2/SSQ MORE in TAMKO contractor rewards on qualifying purchases of Titan XT™ shingles for a LIMITED TIME in 2022 with NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED.
Qualifying Shingle Products
TAMKO Titan XT™
Purchases made from March 1, 2022
through June 30, 2022
Invoice Submission Deadline
TAMKO must receive invoice documentation for eligibility no later than July 31, 2022. No late submissions accepted.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Program open to professional roofing contractors. Builders and other construction professionals should contact their TAMKO Sales Rep to discuss potential eligibility for other TAMKO rewards programs.
- Contractors currently enrolled in an annual TAMKO contractor rewards program (Edge Rewards or Pro Rewards) are automatically eligible for this additional cash-back rewards promotion and no other rewards program enrollment is necessary to begin
earning increased cash-back for Titan XT™ purchases made during the purchase window.
- Contractors joining The TAMKO Edge™ program by the last date of this Titan XT™ promotion (June 30, 2022) may submit their qualifying Titan XT™ purchases for the $2/SSQ cash-back reward back to the promotion’s start date of March 1, 2022.
- The additional $2/SSQ on qualifying Titan XT™ shingle purchases during the promotional window is additive to the per SSQ cash-back reward that the contractor is currently receiving based on their specific TAMKO annual reward program and their
specific volume tier.
- TAMKO Pro Rewards submissions will be processed in the order they are received. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
- Participants must submit digital invoices for rewards claims through The TAMKO Edge™ contractor portal rewards submission processes, or have your preferred distributor submit invoices on your behalf. Check with your distributor for their participation
and any steps you need to take for the distributor to send product invoices to TAMKO on your behalf. If submitting through The TAMKO Edge™ portal, you must upload proof of purchase - photocopy of original invoice on company letterhead
(no handwritten invoices, order acknowledgments or ship tickets).
- TAMKO may issue an IRS Form 1099 for the amount of the loyalty rewards. A copy of the contractor’s W-9 form must be on file with TAMKO to receive loyalty reward payments.
- To receive loyalty reward payment via direct deposit, contractors must submit a completed Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement (EFT).
- TAMKO reserves the right to alter or end this program at any time for any or no reason at TAMKO’s sole discretion.
- Please contact your TAMKO Sales Rep with questions.
- TAMKO is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected submissions.